Property Insurance Coverage

Are you having trouble finding Property Insurance that will cover your cabin, lodge, outbuilding, or barn? If so, you have come to the right place. Our underwriters have the flexibility to provide Property insurance for buildings that may not be in a fire protected area. We can also provide coverage for the contents within the structure.

Our application is very simple and our turnaround time on quotes is normally three days or less. In order to expedite the underwriting process a picture of the front and back of the building will be required. If you desire contents coverage a picture of the interior of the structure will also be required. Please email the pictures to [email protected]. All claims are settled on an actual cash value basis.

Request Your Property Insurance Quote

Download this PDF to fill out a Commercial Property Coverage application. Feel free to either mail or fax it to us when you are finished.

Commercial Property Coverage Application

For more information please contact